The Spring planting season generally runs from late April to July and we also have a Fall Planting season that runs for about 6 weeks starting in early September.
Tree planting is an ideal seasonal job for university students and others who enjoy working outdoors and the reward of earning money based on their individual efforts while also contributing to the team’s goals.
If you are interested in tree planting we hire between 80-100 planters each season and applications for the new season start to come in late February and are accepted all season. If you are interested, you apply online here.
For over 30 years, planters have told us these are some of the benefits of being a Tree Planter:
- Make good $$$ if you want to work hard
- Opportunity to get in great shape
- Incentive to earn money – Planters are paid per tree plus a completion bonus
- After the busy season, planters can enjoy the rest of the summer relaxing at the beach
- Getting paid to enjoy the great outdoors
- Planters are paid on a weekly basis
- Making Life long Friends
Come join our Team!